Friday, October 23, 2009

today was so much bearable. A big thank you to you two! you know who you are. (:

jessie gave me a big surprise on wed. she never fails to amaze me with her little surprises now and then. yes, my going home cum teammate buddy! i hate how i cant go through exams with you now. =( but still, you are always there. to think you planned this months ago. love you buddy! i was going through a bad day then. but you made everything so much better. (:

within a night, i have learnt so much. you have shocked me big time. to think i trusted you and told you everything. to turn to you whenever i am upset and trust that all these lousy moments of mine can be kept within you and me. so that at least i can be okay in front of others. but who knew. they were never kept within you. you told everyone else how miserable your life has been cos of my nonsense, my tantrum. i felt like an idiot after knowing that everyone else knows my problem cos you have been telling them everything. have you ever wondered why those tantrums? my dear friend, there is a reason behind everything. you know what all these show? i mean nothing to you at all. not a single bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment