Monday, October 26, 2009

i promise this will be the last last post i will ever mention about you.

i remember myself telling you that coming to tj is one of my biggest regret. i have thought it through. perhaps the problem doesnt lie with the school. but with you. you have really hurt me big time. never in my life have i felt so upset with a friend. it is really after today that i realised i have been the biggest fool this whole time. being indifferent about it shows that it doesnt matter to you at all. you werent keen to find out anything from me. maybe other things matter more. to think i have trusted this friendship. i realise they are all on my own accord. i regretted being there so much. so much till you have taken me for granted this whole time even without realising it. maybe up till today. i believe you thought that i will still hold on to you. being posessive. being jealous. no. that will not be the case. you know there are actu ppl asking me why i have to go to that extent for you while you were having your hard times? cos i cant bear to see you being upset. they told me you will be fine and i shouldnt meddle so much. but i alws tell them it is cos they dont understand you. they dont see what you were going through. but i think it is time i heed friend's advice and not be stupidly oblivious about what all these can bring to me. now i finally see it.

- sorry mich and lyn. i guess i have really let two of you down. at that time, i shouldnt have left after the dinner to find her back in school just cos i was worred that she will get so stressed up for the event the next day. i just wanted to know she was alright. but i guess that actions show you guys sth else.

- sorry loser for not going to the match with you even though i have promised you so. sorry. i know that i was in the wrong. but i felt i needed to be somewhere else more. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment